PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys what is the hold up? This thread goes to long without any updates.
Check out xp 900 re flash with 100% throttle tread. Same discussion but people have got the re flash. No one yet has clutched to match the re flash or ran against a stock one to see the gains. I may have to bite the bullet and gamble on it actually giving more power the the smaller exhaust and intake.

·
Registered
26 Posts
well I'm willing to spend some money to get some HP gains I have a 13 900 my brother has a 15 that kills it would love to have the HP he has, another buddy of mine has a RZR 900 15 and my brothers Ranger 900 is not far behind it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hace a 2013 ranger 900, i took my brothers 2015 ecu and installed it into mine. I started up, had i little higher idle, sounded a little different, and motor light light up on dash. I took it for spin, 15 mpr thats it. i am assuming because of seat belt. Then we took my buds 20015 rzr 900 ecu and swapped it with my brothers ranger 900, the ranger beat the rzr but both had motor light on, and ran a little funny. So i hope someone can do some reprograming and make this work!! Just like all of u guys I am waiting!! Probably going to give bikeman a call, and see if they figured out anything yet!!

·
Administrator
7,983 Posts
Katie, it doesnt appear like they would be compatible. Always note what year/s machines you are inquiring about.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts