PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been selling tops for John for the last several years. I had three tops sold and have been trying to reach John via phone and text for a couple months and no response from him. Very disappointed that he has got to the point that he isn't interested in selling three tops at once. He builds a great top. So I have decided to go to a fabricator myself and have him build my tops for people that I sell them too.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I have a welding shop also Banded. I make a particular line of products. (nothing to do with atv/utv's ) but right now I have orders into March , and depending on what crazy option ideas customers come up with for my products, it slows everything down. If John happens to be slammed with work. And his bread and butter $$$$ is something he makes a product. Then jumping off the bread and butter orders to make some roofs will put him further behind. A good shop always has plenty of work. In slow times I've made stainless steel cheese presses to Alpaca manure grinders to snowmobile trailers to God knows what. BUT...when the bread and butter $$$$ is flowing. I turn the 'weld the aluminum snowmobile tunnel repair' job away. And stick to making hay......so this could be John also. But a response would be appropriate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a welding shop also Banded. I make a particular line of products. (nothing to do with atv/utv's ) but right now I have orders into March , and depending on what crazy option ideas customers come up with for my products, it slows everything down. If John happens to be slammed with work. And his bread and butter $$$$ is something he makes a product. Then jumping off the bread and butter orders to make some roofs will put him further behind. A good shop always has plenty of work. In slow times I've made stainless steel cheese presses to Alpaca manure grinders to snowmobile trailers to God knows what. BUT...when the bread and butter $$$$ is flowing. I turn the 'weld the aluminum snowmobile tunnel repair' job away. And stick to making hay......so this could be John also. But a response would be appropriate.
If John would responded and said I just don't have time then I'm good with that. But not to respond in months??? I don't care how busy you are. That is piss poor. I own a company that is extremely busy and ANYBODY that calls, text or emails me will have a response in 24 hours. The old rule of good service goes unnoticed a lot of times, however bad service will spread like wild fire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a roof from Triple C a couple weeks ago and now can't get a response from John. I've been emailing/calling/texting since last week with no response. I just want to know when I'll get the roof! He told me they were 10 days out and he's shipping it to me so I'm hopeful I get it soon. Just crazy to me that someone can take $1600 and then not keep you in the loop.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I didn't think the Pioneer roll cage was rugged enough to hold up a roof.

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
I have been selling tops for John for the last several years. I had three tops sold and have been trying to reach John via phone and text for a couple months and no response from him. Very disappointed that he has got to the point that he isn't interested in selling three tops at once. He builds a great top. So I have decided to go to a fabricator myself and have him build my tops for people that I sell them too.
This post is weird to me. No real substance with a little self promotion.
Just begging for someone to ask about the new fabricator.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I used to have a PayPal listing on my website and folks would order and pay and sometimes(most of the time) I am months out with orders. So I pulled that a couple yrs ago and don't take any payment until I'm starting on your order and you'll see it in two weeks. It just pisses folks off and hurts your business. In todays internet world you can find a 'riding naked alpaca' forum to 'wearing crock footwear only' forum to every other forum anyone can dream up. Just like this forum. It can make you or break you. Sizemik comes to mind, does a great job in customer service, warrenty and tossing out new products for testing "FOR FREE"....yes they get the forum/internet thing. But some businesses don't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.