PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Gary,

I purposely haven't opened any of the boxes, so I don't know what's in them. Two or three of them came UPS and one came via USPS. What size box would it be in?

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ran said:
Gary,

I purposely haven't opened any of the boxes, so I don't know what's in them. Two or three of them came UPS and one came via USPS. What size box would it be in?
A display board size box. :lol: It would have come from USPS and wouldn't be the heavy one.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
If it is 'display board' sized, it didn't come yet. I have three smaller, flat boxes and one tall, heavy one (the tent, I presume?).

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess you will have to open them and see what you have. You should have one display board with the error in spelling for sure. I need to know if the you received the corrected board or not. If not, I will have to overnight one to the hotel on Monday.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
You mean to tell me that you don't know what you sent? I'll open them tomorrow and take a look.

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ran said:
You mean to tell me that you don't know what you sent? I'll open them tomorrow and take a look.
Two major events going on for me at the same time and just verifying that you have everything we need. I sent you our handouts and display board holder too. I can bring replacements if you don't receive something, but not if I don't know about it.

I know that the tent will need stakes if we set up on grass and weights for the poles if we set up on pavement.

Don't know what the reluctance is to double check you received everything, but I'm a gambler and will trust the mail and UPS if you want to do it that way.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Like I said, I'll open them today when I get a little time. Lots on my plate today too. No biggie....I'll get to it.

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ran said:
Like I said, I'll open them today when I get a little time. Lots on my plate today too. No biggie....I'll get to it.
Oh yeah?!!!! Cross that lineI just drew in the sand....I dare you! :x :evil: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Ran said:
Oh yeah?!!!! Cross that lineI just drew in the sand....I dare you! :x :evil: :wink: :lol:

LOL :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts