PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Polaris Ranger Northstar 1000. I have installed a MMA 2.5" lift so far. I am looking at installing a set of Tusk Terrabite radial tires size 30x10x14 on MSA M20 Kore 14X7 wheels. They should have a 4 + 3 backspace. My questions is do I need wheels spacers? If so do you all recommend them only on the back or all the way around? From what I am reading some are saying you would only need 1" spacers on the rear. Thanks for the help!!!!

Super Moderator
First I would like to commend you for knowing that 4+3 is a Backspacing designation and not a wheels Offset.馃憤
The additional 1 inch width on the wheels that you have chosen will be to the outside of the unit.
Try it like it is with just the wheels, and if you feel the spacers are necessary, you can add them later.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I got the above mentioned wheels and tires installed. No rubbing but the front is close. A set of forward a arms may be in my future. My question is are my rear tires setting in more than the front tires or is it an optical illusion?

Registered
I got the above mentioned wheels and tires installed. No rubbing but the front is close. A set of forward a arms may be in my future. My question is are my rear tires setting in more than the front tires or is it an optical illusion?
I鈥檓 looking at a similar setup for my new 鈥19 High Lifter Crew. How is the ride and handling? Are the tires smooth and quiet on hard surfaces? Any pictures you can put up?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts