PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incan get a 5 passenger crew next week, as Polaris is not yet producing the 6 passenger crew 900 for 6-8 more weeks.

i really don't need a 6 passenger, I just it would be nice to have.

whats your thoughts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
My philosophy has always been, "it's better to have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it" (especially horsepower). If you can put up with waiting for 8 weeks, do it. Otherwise get the 5 passenger and be happy that you did.

·
Registered
213 Posts
At first I really wanted to look into getting a seat for the middle of my 5 seater. However after having the center console, I've grown to really like it. It's really come in handy. I have a 4 year old that road in the middle front on my 800 crew, but I've since relocated him to the back between his sisters and I've found it much more enjoyable to ride, although my wife sometimes wants the front seat so one of my girls can bring a friend. Quite frankly, I like the console so much I told her it would cost too much to add the seat so we can't do it.. haha

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
I'm with Mark on this one - if you don't need the seat, I'd rather have the console. Have the Polaris add on on my 800 and it's really handy although I have smacked my elbow on it a few times!

·
Registered
974 Posts
If I were to purchase another Polaris Ranger and likely will it will be the 900 crew. Personally I like the center console with the added flexibility of storage between the driver/passenger and that would be selling feature to me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called the dealer yesterday, and advised them I wanted to 5 Seater.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Congrats, I think You'll like that center console. It's nice to have the extra storage but even better is the armrest !!!! And 2 more cupholders for your "pop"

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I'm excited. It's been a while since I've been around here. Just sold my 2007 green XP , so I'm back in the game.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
If it were me, I'd wait on the 6 seater. If I bought a Crew, I'd want the capability to seat 6.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I personally got the 5 seater just because i wanted the center console, it is so handy, extra beer holders, storage, arm rest, also If we need more people to fit we are going to order a high back seat for the bed to do some quail hunting in anyways.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I went today to check out the 5 seater, and was not to happy with it. I told the dealer to get me the 6 seater. So I guess I will have to wat a few more weeks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spoke to my dealer yesterday, I was told the 6 seater Eps White Lightning will be available to order on 1/15/2015. As of right now they can't even order one (guess it doesn't show in the system). Hopefully it comes quickly one ordered as its already sold and not just for a floor model.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That console sure is nice.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like my console too...THAT being said they make consoles for the bench seats that are removed in seconds to give you room for a third person in a pinch. I wonder how hard it would be to just add a bench seat

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can you post a link to the removable center console

1 - 16 of 16 Posts