PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that rides in our group, rides a 2016 Honda 1000-5, he recently ordered a set of wheels and tires a front and back baddawg bumper, from sidexside stuff, they called him first thing and said they couldn't get his wheels and tires even though they was on there website. But that was no big thing, they was decent enough to call quickly. Here's the kicker, they shipped the 2 bumpers, rear was great, front was for a intimidator machine, did not fit. He called them and they tell him that's what he ordered, he has a copy of his order, I'll post a pic., Then they say they will not ship another one, he has to pay to ship it back, they will inspect and charge him a 10% restocking fee, for there mess up. We called baddawg also, cause it was dropped shipped from them, and told us that sidexside stuff ordered the bumper for a intimidator machine. They want to do nothing but charge him more money and make him pay for shipping If that's not a reason to beware I don't know what is, I'll post pic where he ordered it for honda

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have purchased from them without issues and sounds like you should take your compliant up the ladder; everyone has a boss. Good luck with this and let us know.

·
Registered
103 Posts
If this is 100% the case, that is suicide for a business, but I have a serious hard time believing there isn't more to the story than sent the wrong bumper, refuse to fix it...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I showed u all evidence, they said he would have to pay shipping back and a 10%restocking fee, they won't send another one. I have no reason to lie about it,
Hes going to call tommorow and buy another one strait from baddawg, cause there's no telling how long it will take to get money back, they have to inspect it, a brand new bumper

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's how it turned out, and you can do business there if u want, but I want.
They told him he should have proof read the last verification email they sent him and caught it then, since he didn't he's at fault, now I showed y'all where he printed off his order when ordering. So... He has to pay to ship it back, they have to tear it open, inspect it, then they will refund his money after a 10% restocking fee. The end..
Hold on a minute, he just text me, just shipped back, cost him 81.00 to ship and a 38.00, restocking fee. 119.00 throwed in trash

·
Registered
5,094 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I had a spare minute so I emailed them . https://www.sidebysidestuff.com/contactus.html ........... and sent them a link

It will be interesting to see if they respond here. Hate to see anybody screwed over...........
I emailed them too. If they don’t prove that they refunded him shipping and stocking fee prior to this thread then I will never shop with them again. It doesn’t matter what they do now after the fact that they were called out in public . You see the real company before they get outed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I emailed them too. If they don’t prove that they refunded him shipping and stocking fee prior to this thread then I will never shop with them again. It doesn’t matter what they do now after the fact that they were called out in public . You see the real company before they get outed.

Yeah, PRC FORUM is not the place to have your companies dirty laundry airing out if you are trying to sell UTV/ATV accessories. I am withholding judgement till they show...........or....don't show. Even a Honda UTV owner
should get a even break though..:cry: A SMALL break anyway....

·
Registered
3 Posts
On 11/18/19 this customer placed an online order for a Bad Dawg Front Bumper for the Pioneer 1000 and a set of Sedona wheels and tires, the customer service rep assigned to this order contacted him on 11/18/19 to notify him that the tires he wanted were out of stock. Once the customer was aware the order could not be filled, he chose to cancel his entire order including the Bumper in question. The screenshot shown is from his original order on 11/18/19 which was canceled and refunded in full at the customer’s request.

On 11/19/19 this customer placed an online order for a Bad Dawg Front Bumper for an Intimidator UTV. This order was filled and shipped on 11/20/19. The customer placed another online order on 11/20/19 for a Bad Dawg Rear Bumper for a Honda Pioneer which was also filled and shipped the same day.

On 12/02/19 we received a call from Bad Dawg making us aware the customer had called them directly stating he received the wrong front bumper. Upon investigation the order was submitted correctly as the customer did place an order for an Intimidator Front Bumper instead of a Honda Pioneer Front Bumper. We reached out to the customer about the order and we let him know that we were more than happy to help him through the return process.

Our return policy states that if an item is sent incorrectly, damaged or defective the item can be exchanged at no cost to the customer or can be returned and the item refunded in full. For discrepancies not related to damaged, defective or a wrong item sent, the customer is liable for return shipping and up to a 20% restocking fee.

In this case the customer ordered incorrectly and the Intimidator Front Bumper was treated as a standard return and not an exchange, the restocking fee was reduced to 10%. We receive many orders each day, orders are processed by many different team members, along with the possibility that many customers own multiple brand machines, it is not possible for us to know that they placed an order for the incorrect machine.

Our policy serves to protect us from losses when customers order incorrectly or simply change their mind about their purchase. We hope this clears things up, if you are unsure of fitment, please do not hesitate to reach out to us before making your purchase.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate y'all doing that, hes a nice older gentleman and really can't afford to just throw away money

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a friend that rides in our group, rides a 2016 Honda 1000-5, he recently ordered a set of wheels and tires a front and back baddawg bumper, from sidexside stuff, they called him first thing and said they couldn't get his wheels and tires even though they was on there website. But that was no big thing, they was decent enough to call quickly. Here's the kicker, they shipped the 2 bumpers, rear was great, front was for a intimidator machine, did not fit. He called them and they tell him that's what he ordered, he has a copy of his order, I'll post a pic., Then they say they will not ship another one, he has to pay to ship it back, they will inspect and charge him a 10% restocking fee, for there mess up. We called baddawg also, cause it was dropped shipped from them, and told us that sidexside stuff ordered the bumper for a intimidator machine. They want to do nothing but charge him more money and make him pay for shipping If that's not a reason to beware I don't know what is, I'll post pic where he ordered it for honda
On 11/18/19 this customer placed an online order for a Bad Dawg Front Bumper for the Pioneer 1000 and a set of Sedona wheels and tires, the customer service rep assigned to this order contacted him on 11/18/19 to notify him that the tires he wanted were out of stock. Once the customer was aware the order could not be filled, he chose to cancel his entire order including the Bumper in question. The screenshot shown is from his original order on 11/18/19 which was canceled and refunded in full at the customer’s request.

On 11/19/19 this customer placed an online order for a Bad Dawg Front Bumper for an Intimidator UTV. This order was filled and shipped on 11/20/19. The customer placed another online order on 11/20/19 for a Bad Dawg Rear Bumper for a Honda Pioneer which was also filled and shipped the same day.

On 12/02/19 we received a call from Bad Dawg making us aware the customer had called them directly stating he received the wrong front bumper. Upon investigation the order was submitted correctly as the customer did place an order for an Intimidator Front Bumper instead of a Honda Pioneer Front Bumper. We reached out to the customer about the order and we let him know that we were more than happy to help him through the return process.

Our return policy states that if an item is sent incorrectly, damaged or defective the item can be exchanged at no cost to the customer or can be returned and the item refunded in full. For discrepancies not related to damaged, defective or a wrong item sent, the customer is liable for return shipping and up to a 20% restocking fee.

In this case the customer ordered incorrectly and the Intimidator Front Bumper was treated as a standard return and not an exchange, the restocking fee was reduced to 10%. We receive many orders each day, orders are processed by many different team members, along with the possibility that many customers own multiple brand machines, it is not possible for us to know that they placed an order for the incorrect machine.

Our policy serves to protect us from losses when customers order incorrectly or simply change their mind about their purchase. We hope this clears things up, if you are unsure of fitment, please do not hesitate to reach out to us before making your purchase.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
I have approved the response from SxS Stuff, because I believe they should have the opportunity to present their side after the actions that were taken on this Forum.

Please stay on Topic and Civil, or the thread will be locked.

Thank you.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have no problem with them telling there side, I don't know why they thought he would order a intimidator bumper when everything else was pioneer, I just talked to him again and he knows he ordered a pioneer bumper.
In any case they lost my business, I ordered my tires today from kj Motorsports because of this..

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Now that both sides of the story are out there it seems like the customer ordered the wrong bumper the second time and not the first time. Makes sense. Customer mistake. Thank you sxs stuff.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess if sxs stuff said it its got to be true....
Just tried to help my fellow riders.
Y'all will learn

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
You said you talked to the guy again and he knows he ordered a Pioneer bumper.
Did he print off the second and third orders like he did the first one?
Either way he should have copies in his email in box that he could send you and you could show us.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I showed u proof but everyone automatically believed sxs stuff, with no proof I seen. I have nothing else to say about it. Like toxic said be civil so shop where u like...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts