PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need front fender extensions for my 15 RZR S 900 ESP, Do the Polaris front mud flap extensions work, they look to me like they should go up higher to stop the mud. Anyone have them that can help? Hate to mud being thrown into the cab with the 1/2 doors.

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
I have front and rear extensions from Mud Buster (not Polaris), and they make a huge difference. With the extensions, a top, front and rear windshields, and 1/2 doors, we can stay fairly clean even on the worst days.

On the 2-seater, the rear shield makes a HUGE difference. I had buddies getting coated in mud on every ride (even on drier days) until I made them some shields.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I should have known to ask you. What's the chances of you helping me with making a set for mine? I'm one of those covered in mud on nice days guys.

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
I should have known to ask you. What's the chances of you helping me with making a set for mine? I'm one of those covered in mud on nice days guys.
I can do that.......rear windshield or the mud flaps?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have front and rear extensions from Mud Buster (not Polaris), and they make a huge difference. With the extensions, a top, front and rear windshields, and 1/2 doors, we can stay fairly clean even on the worst days.

On the 2-seater, the rear shield makes a HUGE difference. I had buddies getting coated in mud on every ride (even on drier days) until I made them some shields.
I havemy cab with sleeper and rear mud flaps almost completed but the front looks a little trickie to me. Thats why I was looking at the factory Polaris fronts but not if they won't keep the mud from going under the door on my leg. I would think Polaris has done there R & D but I have found better to ask here for the best information. Thanks Jerry

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
....but not if they won't keep the mud from going under the door on my leg.......
If the problem is it going UNDER the door, maybe you can add a piece of weatherstrip (etc...) to keep that from happening?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the problem is it going UNDER the door, maybe you can add a piece of weatherstrip (etc...) to keep that from happening?
I do need the door bottoms also but still hope someone that has the Polaris front flaps can tell me if they work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts