PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I am looking for door parts for Polaris Ranger canvas doors for a Ranger XP 900. I need the door lever latches and the door hinges for both sides. The parts I need are attached to the doors not on the body of the vehicle. Do you have or do you know someone who has trashed a set of Polaris Canvas doors? I have check the UTV salvage sites and don't want to pay the dealer (stealer) prices. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please don't leave me hanging if you even a vague idea where I can acquire the door latches.
The LH door latch is 2635309 and RH latch is 2635310 I also need the hinges that are fastened to the doors.
The RH lower hinge is 1018772-458, the LH lower is 1018773-458, The RH upper hinge is 1018775-458, LH upper is 1018774-458.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Sadly, I am finding that parts for Polaris accessories aren't available, at least for some accessories. You may have read my recent post about breaking a window in my Polaris door. The windows for the new style doors are available but not for my doors. I will have to resort to making my own from Lexan Margard.

IMHO, your best chance if finding the parts you need are to spend a lot of time on the phone calling Polaris Dealers nationwide, hoping they have some doors like yours that have been deemed defective or otherwise damaged under warranty which they would be willing to sell you.

The only other option I can think of is to make your own parts or adapt some parts from other use. One other possibility might be to check out door latches for RVs or manufacturers of fire apparatus or truck bodies.

I think the type of latches you are looking for are called Slam Latches. You may find something at web sites like this one:
https://allegiscorp.com/latches/slam-latches

As for hinges, you may have to make your own, which if they are like those on my hard doors shouldn't be all that difficult, or adapt some hinges for compartment doors. The company linked above has DIE CAST BLOCK HINGES FOR OFFSET DOORS which may be a place to start if making your own.
This company: https://www.marlborohinge.com/strap-hinges offers several types of hinges which may work or be adapted to work.

After my window experience I feel your pain. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please don't leave me hanging if you even a vague idea where I can acquire the door latches.
The LH door latch is 2635309 and RH latch is 2635310 I also need the hinges that are fastened to the doors.
The RH lower hinge is 1018772-458, the LH lower is 1018773-458, The RH upper hinge is 1018775-458, LH upper is 1018774-458.
How's your research so far? My buddy's uncle is having some issue on his XP 900 as well. I was helping my buddy installing the exhaust and fass fuel system on his truck when his uncle mentioned about parts he might need to replace on the door. Would appreciate any lead. TIA

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far the only way to get either the hinges or the door latch is buy new from a Dealer aka stealer. None of the salvage places or door latch sellers have anything like these. If I knew of a contact in China I might have better luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts