PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all I have a 2014 570 midsize recently installed ev springs with a satv lift. I have 16 1/4 inchs clearance rear 14 1/4 front.do not like the nose down appearance. satv sold me a set of front lift spacers for half the price of a full lift they r a great company. now I want to double stack front lift but I am going to cut them down to 1" will this work and has any one double stacked satv front lift? also installing rhino axles on front. 2 inchs lower n front looks bad but could probably live with 15 1/4 in front what r yall thoughts on what im doing

·
Registered
533 Posts
Are you really after that much lift?! 16.25" worth of ground clearance in the rear is no joke!! I have 14" in the back of mine (on stock tires) and I'm more than happy with that. Are you running stock height tires? If you were to simply remove the SATV spring compressor pucs from the rear it should match 14.25" front to back...just a thought...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yes you can stack them, ydopen did it already but took it off. Tie rods are in a little bind and the camber is horrible. You need to just put bigger tires

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
running 28 mega mayhems at 20psi didn't think the ev springs would gain me 3.25" in rear an only 1.25" in front when I put them on but I like it. I will leave the 28s or now I don't mud ride but hunt a lot and the road is terrible strictly clay mud with 40 bikes on it a day gc is the name of the game their. I also carry at least 100to 200 lbs of feed and the mud really weighs down the machine and u lose gc. I am going to mill down the second set lift down to 1 inch if possible this should give me equal to a 3" lift on front then stack them

·
Registered
406 Posts
u can run a satv lift an a spring spacer but don't run the strut spacer or it will pull the axel apart at full drop u do not lose any lift by not using the strut spacer ive been down that road already I run rhino axels as well

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok what r u calling a spring spacer and what is a strut spacer is the satv lift I have a strut spacer is that what ur referring to . measured rear of bike gc unloaded 16.25 with 150 lbs feed it drops to 15.25 I think when loaded with mud it will lose another inch

·
Registered
406 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire
the spacer that goes under the strut not the satv one that screws on the top I run the satv lift the one that screws on the top of the strut an a 1'' 1/2 spring spacer

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
didn't know u could put one under the strut I understand the spring spacer is that the same thing as the highlifter lift a puck still confused on strut spacer where does the spring spacer go on bottom of spring r on top

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
It's a spacer that goes inside the strut underneath the shock. It's basically doing the same thing as the satv lift. I wouldn't suggest it. Keep your satv lift on the front and add a 1.25" spring spacer under spring

·
Registered
406 Posts
the spacer under the strut an a spring spacer is what is in a high lifter 2" kit for the front

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.