PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I removed my dump bed actuator before I traded in my 2013 Ranger 800 full size.
It is in perfect working order. Was only on my machine for a few months before I traded it in, though it did get used.
I bought it because I have a trail that winds a very steep path down to my waterfront and the path was in bad shape when I bought this house. I used the actuator to dump about 45 ton of crushed stone on the path.
It works great. Only reason for selling is because Polaris completely changed the bed shock length (and as such the actuator length) on the new 900`s so it wont fit my new ride. (I thought about trying to rig something up, but I don't think there is even enough space to fit it in).
It`s not the type of accessory that everyone needs, but for those who do need it, it is great.
I paid $680 Canadian for it. Would like to get $400 Canadian for it (it is in great shape and works perfectly).

It fits many different models, and my dealer gave me a list. if your interrested send me a message and I can check the list for you.
20141103_111052.jpg
Thanks,
Dadasaurus.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi all,

I removed my dump bed actuator before I traded in my 2013 Ranger 800 full size.
It is in perfect working order. Was only on my machine for a few months before I traded it in, though it did get used.
I bought it because I have a trail that winds a very steep path down to my waterfront and the path was in bad shape when I bought this house. I used the actuator to dump about 45 ton of crushed stone on the path.
It works great. Only reason for selling is because Polaris completely changed the bed shock length (and as such the actuator length) on the new 900`s so it wont fit my new ride. (I thought about trying to rig something up, but I don't think there is even enough space to fit it in).
It`s not the type of accessory that everyone needs, but for those who do need it, it is great.
I paid $680 Canadian for it. Would like to get $400 Canadian for it (it is in great shape and works perfectly).

It fits many different models, and my dealer gave me a list. if your interrested send me a message and I can check the list for you.
View attachment 6898
Thanks,
Dadasaurus.
Hello there, would the dump bed actuator fit my 2008 full size ranger xp? If so Ide like to buy it off you
thanks, Ned

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ned,

According to the info. I have it will fit your ride. Just to be sure I will call my dealer tomorrow (they are closed for the night now), and double check that it will fit.
Also, did some searching on the net for the product number and the info. I found also states it will fit.
The only hesitation I have is that the Polaris site does not show that it fits earlier to MY09.
Also, here is a pick of the first page of the installation instructions and it does list the orientation to fit MY05-09 Rangers.
20141124_183714.jpg
I'll post again after I speak to my dealer.
Thanks,
Dadasaurus

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for sideways pic, re-posting it.
20141124_183714.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ned,
Spoke to my dealer today and he looked up the part number (2877054) and confirmed that this actuator will fit your 08 XP.
Shoot me an IM and we can work out payment and shipping details.
Thanks,
Dadasaurus (Dana)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, still for sale, just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Still for sale?

I am interested, but if sold and not shipped, can you get some dimensions? Eye to Eye in retract position? Stroke, etc....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I can see a part number on the housing but can't make it out. Maybe the seller can give us the part number.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I would love to know the specs on this linear actuator.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for slow response, busy couple days.
I have sold it to another member.
I have it all packaged up, and would prefer not to rip the packaging all open again.
Travis, I see in your signature that you have a 900, just to be sure we're on the same page, this Actuator will not fit the 900.
You probably already know this, but just wanted to mention it to be sure. The length is totally different.
Are you interested in this information for another machine?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts