PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello to all my 2014 ranger 570 midsize has a 2" satv lift with 28 mega mayhems its looks good but I do a lot of hunting in clay mud and this really brings the machine down with the weight of the mud so now im dragging in ruts. will the ev springs help my situation, clean the bike has like 13" gc but loaded with mud and hunting gear it must lose at least 4", I have the springs on highest setting but it still sags so do I order 2014 ev springs and will this work with my lift also I want to do forward a arms so I can run 28 r 29.5 outlaws which ones should I buy arched a arms who makes them, satv, r highlifter need suggestions need ground clearance primarily more than tires also I carry usually 100 lbs of feed so that makes it sag. also I would like to say the stock intake system is garbage sucks in lots of dust and mud covers slats on every use in mud and a exhaust leak I cannot stop frustrating to say the least but I will b snorkeling it and I guess weld pipes together

·
Registered
764 Posts
Heavier springs will help, you can calculate what spring you need based on your weight and desired ride height, then you can order the length/weight spring that will fit your application...

....but any spring that is heavier will increase ride height, possibly at the expense of ride quality depending on your setup...

·
Registered
237 Posts
I put the ev springs and shocks on my 2014 mid size and gained about 2.5 inches of lift without adjusting shocks and I pack around three hundred pounds in cargo box,i also have been having exhaust issues,replaced the faulty exhaust pipe and helped for a little while.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm running ranger 900 shocks and springs on my 570 and I have 14" gc with springs set soft. My tires are 27" but measure 26"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm running ranger 900 shocks and springs on my 570 and I have 14" gc with springs set soft. My tires are 27" but measure 26"

CHRIS!!! I was hoping when I saw this thread you would respond. I road with Chris this past weekend and asked him to give me his opinion on the Ranger 900 shocks. He stated that the ride quality was very similar to that of the OEM shock/springs so I'll be giving this a try as well. When I spoke with him on this originally I was shocked (no pun intended lol) that I couldn't find any previous threads on this forum, referencing the use of the Ranger 900 shocks on the Ranger 570s. Has ANYONE else attempted this? What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mike I have a set of them for you. Call me

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the replies I have ordered the ev springs for the bike going to try that first than order backwoods arched forward a arms for it don't know if ill put rear arched a arms yet

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
You are definitly gonna have to remove your lift if installing ev springs. Too much for stock axles

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sblnchrd, judging solely from See error's riding over the past weekend, after installing the 2" taller Ranger 900 shocks on the rear of his machine, you ain't gonna have a problem with your rear axles!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.