PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Haven't even taken delivery of my '16 ETX yet and am already thinking of upgrades...

Anyone know if the 'super ATV' eps kit will fit the etx? Polaris wants ~$1,800... but the OEM super ATV site does not specify the ETX... Only the 570, as compatible.

Thanks for any guidance!!!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Hello and welcome to PRC! Congrats on the new machine, you'll love it! All of the MIDSIZE items should bolt straight on! Was considering adding satv's eps to mine but, so far haven't seen the need for it. Oddly enough, it seems to turn easier since adding the bigger tires!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - do you mean exterior?

Hello and welcome to PRC! Congrats on the new machine, you'll love it! All of the MIDSIZE items should bolt straight on! Was considering adding satv's eps to mine but, so far haven't seen the need for it. Oddly enough, it seems to turn easier since adding the bigger tires!
Thanks for the response!!! Called to add the roof and fold down window today.

Just to confirm - do you know that the steering shaft is the same (i know the body is the same, and assume the steering is the same, but would be nice to confirm)?

dave

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I wouldn't bet the farm or anything but, the only difference between the base etx and all the others is paint, wheels, and eps. Everything should be interchangeable.

·
Registered
891 Posts
best bet would be to give SATV a call to confirm fit, but I can't imagine there is any difference from the 570 forward the engine! Polaris is a master at keeping parts inventory to a minimum!

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a good point - why have duplicate inventory and I will call super ATV - thanks!

Thanks both for your input - completely new to utv's... Actually was only going to be a snow plow - but now I've got the fever... image.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts