PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over 2,000 forum members have purchased their extended warranty from us since December of 2011, thanks for all the business and support!

To purchase a Polaris Extended Service Contract (ESC) Protection Plan, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (586) 248 9188 or Fill out our FREE Quote on our Dealership website below:

FREE Quote, Click HERE!

We Offer 25% OFF Retail Prices for the Extended Warranty through Polaris for all loyal forum customers.

extended_warranty_header.jpg

On our website, you will find more detailed information regarding the Polaris Protection Plans such as..

Power Vs. Total - Determine the difference between the two Extended Warranty plans offered by Polaris.

What is Covered - Know exactly what is covered under the Polaris ESC for both Power & Total Plans.

Contract Sample - Look over the contract before purchasing to read the fine details of Polaris ESC terms and conditions.

Current Model List - A view of the different categories you will find your exact model under which will help you determine pricing.

Rough Estimate on Pricing - A price sheet for all the different models and plans along with term length 12-60 months coverage.

Remember, we offer 25% OFF this pricing that you see.

P.S. To get an accurate quote, please fill out the FREE Quote form here..

To get an accurate quote, please fill out the FREE Quote form...CLICK HERE

Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (586) 248 9188 if you have any questions at all. We are here to help make this a quick and easy online process.

Contact @FixMyToysZach for inquiring on purchasing a Polaris ESC.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Hi Zach - I have a special order for you :)

Thanks again Zach and Chris for the discount on my warranty! I now have a couple of items I need special ordered (apparently - since I can't get them to come up in 'Polaris Parts). Any help you could give would be much appreciated!
Based on the part# listing in my instructions for the 2882177 BED SIDEWALL KIT, I need:

(1) 2206624 HARDWARE KIT
(1) 2636568 TUBE INNER, OUTER

Let me know either here or by PM if you are able to help. Thank you very much! :)

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again Zach and Chris for the discount on my warranty! I now have a couple of items I need special ordered (apparently - since I can't get them to come up in 'Polaris Parts). Any help you could give would be much appreciated!
Based on the part# listing in my instructions for the 2882177 BED SIDEWALL KIT, I need:

(1) 2206624 HARDWARE KIT
(1) 2636568 TUBE INNER, OUTER

Let me know either here or by PM if you are able to help. Thank you very much! :)
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do you still offer extended warranty discount? I just received an offer for factory extended warranty. Wasn’t very clear on what was covered.

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you still offer extended warranty discount? I just received an offer for factory extended warranty. Wasn’t very clear on what was covered.
Yes we do, currently offering 25% OFF MSRP for all plans from Polaris from 12 - 60 months. I am happy to send more information via PM if you are still seeking this. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes we do, currently offering 25% OFF MSRP for all plans from Polaris from 12 - 60 months. I am happy to send more information via PM if you are still seeking this. Thanks!
Zach, can you send me the warranty info?
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
He might not see this Capt'in….but if you email him and tell him you saw his post here at PRC. He'll reply within minutes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
He might not see this Capt'in….but if you email him and tell him you saw his post here at PRC. He'll reply within minutes.
thanks Stainlessman!

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NEW YEAR, SAME DEAL, we are going to continue to offer the best price possible on an OEM Polaris Extended Service Contract for 2019. Don't hesitate to to purchase now vs later as there could be price changes for 2019 from Polaris. Get Yours Today at 25% OFF MSRP

Get your FREE Quote today by filling out a form online:

CLICK HERE

You can also email us at: [B][email protected][/B]
OR
Call us at: (810) 269-7418

Make sure to have your VIN # present for an accurate quote. We are happy beat competitor pricing, please have proof of invoice.

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Before you purchase a full priced Polaris Extended Warranty from your local dealer, give us a call (810) 269-7418 or email [email protected] for a FREE quote!

We will beat or match all offers. Get 25% OFF the OEM Polaris Extended Service Contract today!

Do you need coverage for a Highlifter? Polaris won't cover this but we will, ask us about Rider's Advantage for a quick quote today.

Make sure to have your VIN # present.

Have a safe and fun 4th of July everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts