PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 with Ride Command
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After quite a bit of time looking at several different UTV's and doing a fair amount of research, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one a few weeks ago. It finally came in and I was able to pick it up on Friday.

Exterior.jpg Dash.jpg

I decided to go with the 2021 Crew XP 1000 with the Ride Command package. Looking forward to duck season with this thing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice Duck machine...any mods in mind so far or like me has the bank been busted after a new purchase?

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS
100 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am pretty pumped about getting this machine and looking forward to having some fun with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Duck machine...any mods in mind so far or like me has the bank been busted after a new purchase?
Hahahaha.....bank not quite busted but funds have definitely taken a hit.

I did manage to get a few things ordered over the weekend so this week should be a fun package week. The weekend will be hopefully spent installing stuff and doing a little joy riding. I have the following accessories on their way: windshield, lightbar and bracket for the front, light pods and brackets for the rear, side mirrors (to help with getting in and out of the packed garage), horn (just for fun), pulse bar connector plugs and rocker switches for the accessories.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice...hope you get your items soon! Installing them is half the fun...

I am still waiting for my doors and front glass...backorder for 3 weeks now. As expected they blamed COVID...anything related to letting down the customer, sorry sir COVID and all. sigh.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice rig! You may be aware already, but the rubber gadget on the winch line is the auto stop so you can‘t retrieve too far and you may like it better close to the hook. It took me a couple of times to figure that out.
Have fun!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Best invention out there for us plow guys...dont ask me how I know why

·
Registered
240 Posts
After quite a bit of time looking at several different UTV's and doing a fair amount of research, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one a few weeks ago. It finally came in and I was able to pick it up on Friday.

View attachment 131939 View attachment 131940

I decided to go with the 2021 Crew XP 1000 with the Ride Command package. Looking forward to duck season with this thing.
Very nice. Hope you enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Congratulations. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it looks like I lucked out with getting everything delivered this week. The last two evenings have been spent getting them all mounted and wired in. Also removed the mesh doors. With the exception of a shotgun rack for the bed for the sporting clay course which got ordered today, I think I am done for a bit. Need to let the slush fund for this type of spending repair itself!

PXL_20201030_161305920.jpg PXL_20201030_161243887.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well it looks like I lucked out with getting everything delivered this week. The last two evenings have been spent getting them all mounted and wired in. Also removed the mesh doors. With the exception of a shotgun rack for the bed for the sporting clay course which got ordered today, I think I am done for a bit. Need to let the slush fund for this type of spending repair itself!

View attachment 131968 View attachment 131969
What side mirrors
did you get? I ordered some then realized they won’t work for the 2021 1000 I like the looks of the ones you got.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What side mirrors
did you get? I ordered some then realized they won’t work for the 2021 1000 I like the looks of the ones you got.
I bought the Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 / XP900 / XP100 Side Mirror Set by Bad Dawg from everythingpolarisranger.com. Link to them is below. I will say that I like them so far. I have mounted them a little too low so I need to raise them. The only critique I have about them is that the "breakaway" feature that basically just lets them flip in or out if/when they hit something is very light....meaning they will pivot easily even if they just get bumped while entering or exiting. I find I am having to adjust them a good bit. I need to look at them to see if that can be adjusted to tighten that joint some, but even if not I am still pleased with them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts