PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chupy, on your roof, is the back section bowed in more than the front? I have the same roof and mine is, can’t get a straight answer out of the place I bought it, if it’s supposed to be that way. Been looking for pics online but not really show what I’m looking for. It’s possible it’s supposed to be that way but my OCD is killing me

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 with Ride Command
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Chupy, on your roof, is the back section bowed in more than the front? I have the same roof and mine is, can’t get a straight answer out of the place I bought it, if it’s supposed to be that way. Been looking for pics online but not really show what I’m looking for. It’s possible it’s supposed to be that way but my OCD is killing me

Thanks!

I will have to check it out. I have not noticed it but then again, I am not sure I would have noticed that on my own. I will take a look at it when I get home this evening to see. My roof is the Polaris OEM roof.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will have to check it out. I have not noticed it but then again, I am not sure I would have noticed that on my own. I will take a look at it when I get home this evening to see. My roof is the Polaris OEM roof.
Thanks! Yeah mine is the Polaris Poly roof same as yours, I’ve found a few pics and video online that look like the rear section dips down (concave) more than the front so hopefully that’s the design and I don’t have to hassle with Polaris for a replacement.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts