PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

What Is Your Favorite Thing About FixMyToys? (Choose 2)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back loyal customers and forum members as we launch a new 2.0 website version. This thread will help us continue to add new and upcoming features along with fixing bugs and errors along the way.

Thread Purpose :

1. Customer Support - Sales, Assistance Finding Products
2. Suggestions
3. Questions, Concerns, Comments

We take great pride in providing the best customer support possible. FixMyToys 2.0 enhances the overall one stop shopping experience with new search features and a much larger line of products.

The 5% discount will always be available for the members here at PRCForum.com. We want to hear from you, how can we better serve our customers?!?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I can easily tell you my least favorite thing... LIST YOUR PRICES WITHOUT MAKING ME ADD IT TO MY CART.

I will straight up tell you I rarely browse your site because of this.

Welcome back loyal customers and forum members as we launch a new 2.0 website version. This thread will help us continue to add new and upcoming features along with fixing bugs and errors along the way.

Thread Purpose :

1. Customer Support - Sales, Assistance Finding Products
2. Suggestions
3. Questions, Concerns, Comments

We take great pride in providing the best customer support possible. FixMyToys 2.0 enhances the overall one stop shopping experience with new search features and a much larger line of products.

The 5% discount will always be available for the members here at PRCForum.com. We want to hear from you, how can we better serve our customers?!?

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can easily tell you my least favorite thing... LIST YOUR PRICES WITHOUT MAKING ME ADD IT TO MY CART.

Many manufacturer's don't allow dealerships to sell lower than "minimum advertised price", we do this to ensure we are not violating any vendor rules. You will actually see this on other dealership websites if they offer lower prices. In simpler terms, we can offer a better price on this particular product which you will see once you add to cart. You have no obligation to purchase product.

I am sorry to hear that you don't like that, but it is the only way we can be competitive on pricing with our loyal customers.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

Hey slpybeartx,

To further elaborate on Zach's reply, the add to cart requirement (i agree very annoying) is basically forced upon us from the manufacturer due to their Minimium Advertised Price policy... it basically states that at no time are we allowed to display a price lower than MSRP on any item of that brand prior to the point of the shopping cart... when violated, manufactures have the right by contract to levy very large fines, and in the case repeat offenses terminate our status as a dealer. We try to design the functionality of the website in the best way possible to make it fast and easy, however it still has to be there.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but (assuming they follow policy) any website that displays pricing on the same products prior to the shopping cart is charging to much money.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Fixmytoys,>>>IMO has great customer service,good pricing,fast shipping.

I have been buying stuff from Chris Ball since 2009 He has always been great to deal with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
FYI....During checkout, l didn’t see a place to enter the code for the 5% discount, so I called customer service and they told me you’re not offering it any more....

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI....During checkout, l didn’t see a place to enter the code for the 5% discount, so I called customer service and they told me you’re not offering it any more....
Hey,

Check your PM when you get a moment, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts