PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1962744_10204784181665452_5173253936508688502_n.jpg

As title describes, its a mile marker pe4500 winch. Has a new electric motor on it which i installed last year around december? so motors less than a year old. Had this on my fullsize bronco for a year or so, then mounted it on sxs for plowing till i bought the actual winch mount and winch. Now its in my garage sittin around collecting dust. I have other projects id like to start and would like to pass this on to someone else if they need it. Would be great if ya had room for it on your buggy Or on a trailer. It'll pull all 4500 lbs too, trust me ive tried. hahaha. Comes with the remote which is 12ft long. there is No in-cab control other than the remote itself, However it COULD be setup for a rocker switch, ive already looked into this.

$200 bucks for the winch. Either pick it up OR i could box it up and mail it and we can discuss shipping. If i had to guess, id say shipping would be in neighborhood of like 40 bucks WITH tracking info and trust me, it'll be packaged safely. I hate gettin stuff in the mail thats broken....really grinds my gears. haha

Thanks folks,

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
That's a good deal.......and Mile Marker makes good winches.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir, it DOES work great. I used to drag my fullsize bronco from time to time when i needed too. If i got in deep id snatch block it. i replaced the motor when i used it for plowing to assure it was ready to go without any failures. It worked fine, but i was pretty anal about it working perfect without a hiccup so i replaced motor. Call me goofy if ya want, but something just HAVE to be failproof. lol

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
.....but something just HAVE to be failproof. lol
I agree. A non-working winch is nothing but dead weight that's being needlessly carried through the woods. I'd be UPSET if I went to use mine and it pissed out.

I have a 12,000# Mile Marker on my truck and it has been a good one. I'm typically a Warn man, but I got it for $100 (last time I looked, they were about $1400 new) and couldn't pass up the deal.

Reactions: mustangwagz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts