PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You wont have to mess with balljoints man. Our midsize rangers have the single balljoint in the strut housing itself, just unbolt and seperate the a-arm. Id replace the bushings it if was me, however if you cant get them quick, just toss old ones back in. they're easy to change. Like Commander said, GO with superdaves if you want to have aset that'll last a long time. I want to, but havent ever met anyone with them...untill commander just said he had them. Ill be sending him a PM or doing it here so we can all see what he has to say. for our midsize rangers, it'd cost 307 dollars for EVERY bushing on the midsize. Tht comes with Steel inserts as well. Income tax season i plan on getting them. Tired of messing with the dang things. I replace bushings like every 2 oil changes it seems. (about 150 hours) it sucks! Its easy, but just time consuming.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I'm a firm believer in Super Dave's bushings. I've had great life out of them.......MUCH better than OEM.
JERRY!!!!....you got superdaves bushings?!?! Ok...please do tell about them man..i plan on buying some, have read TONS of threads about them, everyone claims they're great.. Are they? Have ya worn any out? If so..how long did it take??

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Front and rear bushings are all the same at the Frame... So keep that in mind incase you need more. Hell i think ALLLLLL the midsize bushings are the same arent they guys? I recall ordering a whole freaking pile of them and spending an hour chaning them all last year i think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.