PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking it over after I brought it home and thought the white box decal just looked ugly. Then I happen to look at the other side and thought I was going crazy! Looks like Polaris put the blue Ranger decal on one side of the box and the correct decal on the other 馃槀馃槀. Has anyone else noticed silly mistakes like this or am I the only one? My dealer is getting the correct decal and they said "wow, I wonder how often this happens and nobody catches it?"

Registered
I was looking it over after I brought it home and thought the white box decal just looked ugly. Then I happen to look at the other side and thought I was going crazy! Looks like Polaris put the blue Ranger decal on one side of the box and the correct decal on the other . Has anyone else noticed silly mistakes like this or am I the only one? My dealer is getting the correct decal and they said "wow, I wonder how often this happens and nobody catches it?"

View attachment 131695 View attachment 131696
馃獡

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Registered
Maybe I'm just getting old and less observant or just don't care but I'm not so sure I would have ever noticed the difference. I need to look at mine when I get home.

Registered
That鈥檚 crazy.

Registered
They both look green. Am I missing something?

Registered
I was looking it over after I brought it home and thought the white box decal just looked ugly. Then I happen to look at the other side and thought I was going crazy! Looks like Polaris put the blue Ranger decal on one side of the box and the correct decal on the other 馃槀馃槀. Has anyone else noticed silly mistakes like this or am I the only one? My dealer is getting the correct decal and they said "wow, I wonder how often this happens and nobody catches it?"

View attachment 131695 View attachment 131696
is it just me or are the wheels screwed up as well

Registered
The lighting for sure. We call it character in the construction business. I would leave it as is and get a free 200 buck oil change!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts