PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my EV springs. Installed them at about 20 hours and removed them at about 42 hours when I sold the Ranger. Kept them because I bought a 2014 570 and thought I would use them. I don't think I will need them. Paid $200 last year. Asking $150 if buyer will split shipping with me. Pm or email at [email protected]. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
you might want to keep them my 2014 sagged already
Selling my EV springs. Installed them at about 20 hours and removed them at about 42 hours when I sold the Ranger. Kept them because I bought a 2014 570 and thought I would use them. I don't think I will need them. Paid $200 last year. Asking $150 if buyer will split shipping with me. Pm or email at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fortunately I still have them and may just hang on to them. My 500 dropped inside 20 hours. Approaching 20 on the 570 and still look ok.

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
I'd keep them for sure. Even if you don't get much sag, they're a great improvement IMO.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How much lift did you get out of them?

what was the differnce in the ride?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ydopen,
I think that it initially was about 2 1/2" rear and 1 1/4 front. It sat level though. The rear had just dropped that much. The ride was stiffer than before but not bad. It was enough that my 15 year old daughter noticed the ride difference though. I liked the increased ride height on that one.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hmm. Any pics? Did you have the shocks turned up?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

These are the only pics I have now. They are before and after. Before the shocks in the rear were adjusted all the way up and after they were all the way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Did you have any axle Popping out the front diff issues?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Fortunately I still have them and may just hang on to them. My 500 dropped inside 20 hours. Approaching 20 on the 570 and still look ok.
I replaced my rear shocks and springs at 500 hours with the ev shocks and springs and gained over 3 inches over stock height.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts