PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at an EMP front bumper and plan on mounting my 5,000lb viper winch on top. But I want to be able to put a receiver hitch on the front. Does anybody have any ideas or picture? I would like to see other front bumpers too.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts

Here is my homemade job.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I like the EMP but if you plan on forward a-arms and large tires in the future I would go with the Super ATV bumper. I still had to trim my SATV on the bottom but with my setup the EMP just would not work because it mounts lower. Both at very good quality bumpers and look really good. Another one to check out if you are not going with really big tires is the Wild Boar.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I would call Wild Boar and check. The SuperATV bumpers fit the 800s and 900s. They just have different bolts holes.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've been waiting on Super ATv to get there's in stock. They've been out of stock for over a month. When I called them yesterday they said they wouldn't have any until 1st or 2nd week in January.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ordered my bumper from backwoods, there's looking really nice and can run big tires

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the EMP bumper, with the 5" s3 lift and 32 mudder in laws. Had to trim out bottom of the bumper. Bumper itself is well build and solid. Have a 4500lb super winch up front. Be nice if it mounted up higher but it gets the job done.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Those tires look like they might do some rooting!
What kind of rear bumper did you go with?

·
Registered
11 Posts
new3.jpg

This is mine that I fabricated. It doesn't have a receiver mounted, but I could have put one in the center directly under the winch if I wanted, since I mounted the winch up-top.
Just giving you some ideas...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts