PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i have owned other rangers & realize my 2013 900 is very quiet compared to my earlier models but my 900 has a roaring noise that is awful. I have 3200 miles on it & have changed the front diff fluid twice. When i ask my polaris shop about it they say until its broke my extended warranty won't fix it. Seems like to me they would want to look into it. Anyone else having this problem? This has been happening for about 300 miles.it doesn't change with AWD in or out

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just had my front diff replaced by warranty. The original one did not make a roar like the new one does and like you are explaining. Also as if no fluid is in it. But fluid has been checked and have been told to ride on. Also when I engage AWD now, my power steering is almost non existent and can not exceed 10 mph. Not very happy

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
The front diff' noise seems to be "normal" on the newer 900's.....both RZR and Ranger. My old '06 XP didn't do it, but my '12 RZR4XP has done it since it was new. I will say that it's not been an issue for most, but I did have mine recently replaced under warranty (pinion bearing was shot).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts