PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in putting a receiver on the front of my 2016 Ranger xp 900 but Polaris accessories site lists one that says it does NOT fit my machine. Anyone know if there is one available yet for the 2016?

·
Registered
94 Posts
KFI will have one was just looking at them yesterday.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I bought and added the Polaris 2" front receiver to my 15 6x6. What I didn't realize was it also comes with the winch mount. They don't tell you it mounts in place of the winch. I guess if you order the receiver they automatically think your adding a multimount. I got longer bolts and mounted my winch and receiver under the winch mounting plate. Just a heads up, not sure if it's the same for all machines using Polaris accessories.

·
Super Moderator
6,742 Posts
Interested in putting a receiver on the front of my 2016 Ranger xp 900 but Polaris accessories site lists one that says it does NOT fit my machine. Anyone know if there is one available yet for the 2016?
The one listed on the site DOES FIT your unit, the site is not correct.

Polaris accessory part # 2878846 2" receiver Ranger 900 XP 13'-16'. List $119.99.

Just FYI, Oneal has one for sale in the classifieds, it will save you some money, I believe he was asking $80.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one listed on the site DOES FIT your unit, the site is not correct.

Polaris accessory part # 2878846 2" receiver Ranger 900 XP 13'-16'. List $119.99.

Just FYI, Oneal has one for sale in the classifieds, it will save you some money, I believe he was asking $80.
Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
829 Posts

This is what I added to my Ranger to haul game and other things I don't want in the bed.

·
Super Moderator
6,742 Posts
The receiver that I listed mounts in the integrated winch mounting position.
Your unit already has a winch, correct? If it does this will not work.
If you want to keep your winch in its current position, you will need a bash plate mounted receiver ( I am not a fan of these ). So as mentioned above you will need to contact KFI.
Rowdy's idea also works.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check EBay for the the KFI one, I just bought it and it was $75 with free shipping. Just search for the 2015 model. I verified with KFI directly and they told me that it would fit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the picture and the info, I believe KFI will suit my needs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts