PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heavy duty built folks. comes with LED cargo light. will not come with fire extinguisher bracket tho. can be directly bolted to bed, or you could bolt it down via the holes in the bed using the "lock and ride" holes. has for tie down points on the expanded metal sides also. DOes not come apart..this is one all piece welded assembly. Will fit all midsize machines including crew models. Shipping would be insane, heavy built so it ways exactly 99 lbs. no joke. was built for hauling firewood and it works great.

Asking 200 bucks so i can buy supplies to start my next build project. PICK-UP only.

20141101_131516.JPG

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
::pRICE DROP:: 100 bucks and you haul it home. lol Tire of moving it around in my garage. Got to much other crap. Anyone!?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Bumpity bump bump..
WagZ it looks great and I will be needing something along those lines for hauling my 12 cords of firewood beginning this summer, but that won't fit my 2015 mid-size crew because of that angle in the front. It doesn't match up with the squared 2015 ROPS unfortunately and no telling how much it would cost to have it shipped from Pennsylvania to Colorado.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya know, i never even seen ya replied man..lol Come on out and get it, id make ya a hell of a deal. lol

"Alloutdoors" is askin about it too. haha. Yinz could RACE!

·
Registered
974 Posts
The way it leans forward do you think it will work on 2015's midsize? Would you have anyway to check if it would work on a 2015 midsize and if you like it (spend a picture), then I'm in for the purchase? Thanks,

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya know, i dont think it'll fit the 15's due to the design of the new cab frames....sorry folks. My bad.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kid must be getting ready for a big project......got everything loaded and ready to go.....
Yah, its all in the yard now..it "gelled up" bahahahaha. i cant find small enough fuel fitlers for em...lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts