PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but I've been on the site for a few months reading and learning what I can. I wanted to pass along that I recently purchased a 14 900 xp LE, and the same day I went to Marty and got a folding windshield, dirt stoppers, and aluminum roof. The quality, fit and finish are superior. I highly recommend his products!

-brock

Reactions: Ryan J and pondskum

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 5'7 and I don't have a line of sight issue. My gf is 5'3 and she says its in her way but she doesn't mind it. And when it's up it doesn't seem to bother her.. It's a great product. I prefer the fold. I believe they make a full though.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but I've been on the site for a few months reading and learning what I can. I wanted to pass along that I recently purchased a 14 900 xp LE, and the same day I went to Marty and got a folding windshield, dirt stoppers, and aluminum roof. The quality, fit and finish are superior. I highly recommend his products!

-brock
Thanks for the thumbs up! Glad you're satisfied with the product.

Like their folding windshield, but I'm afraid the fold hinge will be right in my line of sight
As 14900xp said, we do sell fixed windows. Feel free to call if you have any questions about them or anything else.

-Ryan

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have the FTD cab system. Do you know if the Seizmik doors will work and does the stereo interfere with the straps? Any opinions or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I have the FTD cab system. Do you know if the Seizmik doors will work and does the stereo interfere with the straps? Any opinions or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Hey Mike,

We can't guarantee fitment on the Seizmik doors. Their website states it will work with any system but I've never personally had any experience with them. What stereo system do you have? One of ours or another brand?

-Ryan

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey Mike,

We can't guarantee fitment on the Seizmik doors. Their website states it will work with any system but I've never personally had any experience with them. What stereo system do you have? One of ours or another brand?

-Ryan
I have your stereo. Do you have a suggestion for canvas doors?

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts