PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched internet high and low and around here a lot. I'm looking for a lock & ride solution for carrying a fuel can in the bed that's lock & ride compatible. I'm a 2015 model as well if that's any different.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Home made lock and ride tie downs, a 5 gallon gas can and a rachet strap and you're good to go.:glee::encouragement:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Be careful! Carrying extra fuel is one of biggest causes of burned up RZRs. I imagine the bed of a Ranger is a bit safer but still, something to wary about!
burned.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,840 Posts
I've searched internet high and low and around here a lot. I'm looking for a lock & ride solution for carrying a fuel can in the bed that's lock & ride compatible. I'm a 2015 model as well if that's any different.
Did you look at the RotoPak?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be careful! Carrying extra fuel is one of biggest causes of burned up RZRs. I imagine the bed of a Ranger is a bit safer but still, something to wary about!
View attachment 7151
I don't think I'm gonna carry it all the time. My parents and I sometimes take our Rangers on rides through country roads and stop and get dinner somewhere in rural indiana and I usually top off with gas then at the pump I just wanted to be able to get some extra while I'm there

·
Registered
368 Posts
I use my rotopax left over from my DS days, they work great and are as tuff as nails. Never had any leaking problems and it's bounced around some pretty ruff stuff.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Ditto on the Rotopax. You can find them for less than $100 on eBay. I carry the 4 gallon version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts