PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 polaris ranger 150 efi. It ran out of fuel and now won't start. It did this before and I cleaned the injector and it ran fine. That did not work this time. I checked the fuel pressure and when I turn the switch on the pressure goes to almost 40, then it drops to almost nothing. When this happens, the fuel pump is still running. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

·
6,910 Posts
Errrrrr, time for a new pump and filter ? Ranger 150 efi........Bet those are hard to come by..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Errrrrr, time for a new pump and filter ? Ranger 150 efi........Bet those are hard to come by..
That's kind of what I thought, just wasn't sure. Pump and filter aren't that hard to come by, just have to order them. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Not familiar with the pumps in those. Is there a regulator in the tank like its big brothers? It may be letting the pressure bleed off. Id replace that also along with the pump if applicable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's kind of what I thought, just wasn't sure. Pump and filter aren't that hard to come by, just have to order them. Thanks for the help.
I replaced the fuel pump assembly, good fuel pressure, won't start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts