PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to possibly move to a radial tire to stop flats. I have already had a couple of flats from sticks and or briars. I am interested in moving to a radial tire to be more durable. I do want to make sure not overload the drivetrain or motor with to aggressive of a tire or with weight. I will primarily be riding on hard gravel roads, riding trails that are in good shape. I will however be launching a 15 foot aluminum boat in and out of the river on our property via a sandbar. The performance on the sandbar pulling out the boat is probably the biggest challenge that I will face. I am putting large/balloon tires on the boat trailer to keep it from sinking in the sand. I want to make sure to have a tire on my 570 that will perform well but not prematurely cause my machine to fail.

I was looking at GBC Kanati Mongrel Radial 26 inch as I do not have a lift or maybe 28's with forward A arms.

Vacation Sand Canidae Fun Dog walking

Discraftpro

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also is there a particular offset that i need to be looking at with 14 inch rims?

I was looking at the M12 Diesel or perhaps M20. Are the differences between those basically cosmetic?

Thanks for any help. I just added the Polaris Lock N Ride Roof, so now it is time for some shoes.

Discraftpro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.