PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for all your help on some 2 inch forward a arms. I have the 2015 ranger 900xp. I put the 3 inch lift on 28x10x14 bajas on anx im rubbin in turns. . Lookin for input on a full 2inch forward arm. All help i appriciated. ThNk you

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have Backwoods Armor 2" forward a-arms with 2" lift built in and 29.5 terms with no rubbing on a 2015 900XP.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
I put the super atv arched front a-arms on my 2015 crew with 30 inch Roktanes, they are nice for 250.00. I like how they come with ball joints and steering stops.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The other nice thing about the SATV arms is the lower ball joints are adjustable so you can set the camber of your front wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put the super atv arched front a-arms on my 2015 crew with 30 inch Roktanes, they are nice for 250.00. I like how they come with ball joints and steering stops.
Do you mind posting a pic of your crew so we can see how the super atv a arms look on the machine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
492 Posts
Is the difference in a arms and arched a arms that the arched also give you a lift?
is it necessary to replace rear also when front are replaced?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
The only difference is the arms are arched and not straight and provide more clearence underneath the buggy. No, you can just replace the front if you want. Most arched arms are arched up and forward. The forwards more the front wheels forward to allow for clearence of larger tires and increase your wheelbase. You can get just forward arched that have no lift built into them and them will just move the wheels forward.
Is the difference in a arms and arched a arms that the arched also give you a lift?
is it necessary to replace rear also when front are replaced?

·
Registered
492 Posts
So forgive my ignorance, I am having another senior moment.
forward a arm moves tires forward no lift.
arched a arm moves tires forward and additional lift--right?
no need to replace rear a arms?
i have a 3" lift on the ranger and if I add front a arms don't want the front taller than the back.
just not sure if I should use arched or not. Larger tires and wheels would come afterward.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Correct. If you want to keep your same lift but need more clearance for tires just get front forwards and leave the rear alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm not sure how to post pics, but heres a quick video I made. Hope it helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts