PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my BA a arms a few weeks ago and I was wondering what size tires I should run. I got the ones with the lift built into them. I was thinking some 29 radial bighorns on some 14 inch wheels. Will I have a lot of power loss ? Have to worry about breaking axles and cvs??? Thanks guys

·
Registered
321 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have the same lift and love it! I didn't upgrade the axles and I don't intend too either. It's all in how you operate your right foot:playful: I didn't notice any loss of power with my 29.5 terms. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jg1981

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool thank u Grundo. Your machine looks very very nice!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also how was the install Grundo ???

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had no issues with the fit and finish was awesome. Be sure and clean the excess powder coat from around where the ball joint gets pressed back in. It could tear your boot. Unscrew your zerk fittings and screw them back in too your new arms. Push your bushings out of the old arms and push them right back in too your new arms. It's not that hard at all. If you get hung up, either myself or others on here will walk you through it:encouragement:

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
The year and model of your machine, plus which arms (forward or stock) and how much lift are all pertinent pieces of info' to offer advice on this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sort about that. It's a 2013 900 xp. I'm getting the BA arched arms (front and back) with the lift built into them. I think 2 Inchs

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Standard arms (not forward) with a 2" lift will be close to clearing 29's. If you had gotten the forward arms, there definitely wouldn't be an issue. You'll like the BA arms.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm maybe that's what I got ????? I don't know. It was 800 or 900 if that helps

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you have to call for this setup? It's not listed on their sight. This is exactly what I'm looking for. 2 inch forward arched a arms with built-in 2 in lift

·
Registered
321 Posts
Did you have to call for this setup? It's not listed on their sight. This is exactly what I'm looking for. 2 inch forward arched a arms with built-in 2 in lift
Yes, give them a call for this setup.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think you should see if the new 36" terms will fit... LOL j/k.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anyone know if Id be able to run the stock wheels and tires off of a rzr 1000 on my ranger once I get my arms installed ? I think they're the 29 bighorns. 9 wide in front and 11 wide in back ? Will the rzr wheels work for me ? Found some on Craiglist brand new for 700

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
I don't think so. I believe the 1000 uses a different offset. May be able to get them work with spacers - not sure...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts