PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Ranger crew 800 EPS…owned it since it was one or two years old, it’s been a good machine. Poly windshield got bad enough we took it off and would like to replace it with glass. I’m having a hard time figuring out what would fit…I’ve found a few for Ranger 800 XPs but this is not an XP. Don’t want to order a $700 windshield and have it not fit. I’m pretty dumb when it comes to side by side stuff so if anyone has recommendations or info that would be helpful I’m all ears. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

· Registered
55 Posts
2012 Ranger crew 800 EPS…owned it since it was one or two years old, it’s been a good machine. Poly windshield got bad enough we took it off and would like to replace it with glass. I’m having a hard time figuring out what would fit…I’ve found a few for Ranger 800 XPs but this is not an XP. Don’t want to order a $700 windshield and have it not fit. I’m pretty dumb when it comes to side by side stuff so if anyone has recommendations or info that would be helpful I’m all ears. Thanks in advance!
Do you have an automotive glass shop nearby? I had to replace a busted windshield on my 2011 800 Crew and took it to the local auto glass shop and they were able to order one and install it for $350. Might want to give that a try.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts