PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone!
So I am going to Utah, specifically Salt Lake City in the beginning of April. Main reason I am going is for a free driving school you get invited to when you buy a Ford Focus ST, which I picked up last fall. While I am there though the wife and I are going to be traveling around and doing some sight seeing. A friend suggested we rent some RZR's or Rangers and do our own tours, I thought that this was a great idea! So I was wondering if anyone has some tips or good places to rent from out there. We will be doing to Arches national park which is about a 3 hour drive from the city, so we are willing to drive around for some cool sights if you think there are some other can't miss spots but we are interested in info for that area too I guess. Any thoughts/advice/tips etc... are welcome!!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

What is the free driving school you mentioned? Could you please share the link or give any feedback? I'm looking for a good car variant for my son and Ford Focus ST would be just great. And if this offer is still valid, I would be glad to consider it (I have saved up a bit). I looked at the possible variants of Salt Lake City driving schools (drivingschoolnear.me), but the prices are too high (in case I buy him a car).

John Graham

1 - 2 of 2 Posts