PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good cover for my 14 900 Ranger. I want to leave my Ranger at the deer lease during the season so I don't have to trailer back and forth every trip. I want something durable that won't get blown off by the wind when I am not there. Any suggestions on what to get and where to get one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought one at Cabela's for the exact same reason. It is a waterproof Cordura type material that is very durable. It has a bungee bottom, with quick connect straps that keep it very secure. I bought it for my first ranger about 6 years ago, it has limited use but still looks new.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ditto on Cabela's cover. I have one gray in color - its very heavy duty. It has been in the sun all summer and one panel has discolored a little, but no evidence of material wear.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips guys. Just got home from Cabelas with a deluxe UTV cover in a camo pattern. It is normally $159 on sale for $103 and I had a $20 off coupon so it turned out to be a bargain. Looks to be heavy duty and should fit my needs nicely.Headed to the garage now to see how it fits.:encouragement:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
mine cabelas delux with zipper bed too cool love it mines camo so I have to watch where I park it or I loose it lol T&S

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I got 1 on my x-mas list

1 - 6 of 6 Posts