PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody....I have looked everywhere and cannot find anyone that offers a flames graphics kits for a ranger. Does anyone know where I would be able to locate one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,607 Posts
I would think that a sign shop could make them up. They do vinyl graphics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You would think so...I guess if I had the exact measurements of the sticker, they would be able to. I have seen a few different graphics kits for the rangers, I was looking for a little selection :)
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If anyone buys a graphics kit please save the backings. If you send me the backings I can scan them in and create a template so you can design your own graphics. You can then take your design on file to a GOOD sign shop and they can print them and laminate them for you. The templates and all the graphics on my site are absolutely free. The only thing is that once you finish designing them I ask that you send me your completed file so I can post it to the site. Hopefully it will inspire someone else to download your design, modify it and print theirs.

I will post the graphics on this site: http://www.atvgraphics.com. I started this site a little over a year ago because I wanted some custom graphics for my LTR and couldn't find any templates to start with.

PS I don't design graphics. I just created the site so individuals could share.

You can see that not all the makes have graphics. It's a work in progress. There are plenty for the Yamaha and the Suzuki though.

AL E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by alelks

If anyone buys a graphics kit please save the backings. If you send me the backings I can scan them in and create a template so you can design your own graphics. You can then take your design on file to a GOOD sign shop and they can print them and laminate them for you. The templates and all the graphics on my site are absolutely free. The only thing is that once you finish designing them I ask that you send me your completed file so I can post it to the site. Hopefully it will inspire someone else to download your design, modify it and print theirs.

I will post the graphics on this site: http://www.atvgraphics.com. I started this site a little over a year ago because I wanted some custom graphics for my LTR and couldn't find any templates to start with.

PS I don't design graphics. I just created the site so individuals could share.

You can see that not all the makes have graphics. It's a work in progress. There are plenty for the Yamaha and the Suzuki though.

AL E.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Great idea Al, but after clicking your link I can't find the grafics...only Google ads
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
I think the one you are looking for is Polaris part # 2876698. It sells for $100.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Sticker Dude has done my last two Rangers. Creative artists, great quality...cool guys to do business with.

stickerdude.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,607 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Polarisdude

I think the one you are looking for is Polaris part # 2876698. It sells for $100.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thats a flame kit for a RZR. Do they have anything for a Ranger?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MOJO

Sticker Dude has done my last two Rangers. Creative artists, great quality...cool guys to do business with.

stickerdude.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

He does good stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard from the sticker dude today....he is very interested in doing something for my ranger...I just hope he's not gonna charge an arm and a leg for it :)
 

·
PRC Sponsor
Joined
·
3,283 Posts
Call Desiree or Barrett at Side x Side Graphics or Invision Artworks. They might have something for you.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Docholiday33

Here is one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRIBAL-FLAME-KIT-FOR-POLARIS-RANGER-07_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43971QQihZ003QQitemZ130151861086QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I bought mine from her... black flame pinstripe, but they will do any color and the price is right. $25 for single color and $50 for 2 colors. I'll post a pic later.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top