PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI- MY FINDINGS

I always thought that green marine grease will be better for water passing, we have flooding in the summer months here in Florida.

I used Lucas Green marine and the squeaking noise will appears after one to three passes in water.

Since I switched to Lucas red and tacky with lock and lube gun, she's doing better.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gmck154x4

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Reactions: Clubin

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got the lock n lube gun

I must say it's very heavy and well made.

Instead of buying the quick release lock and lube attachment for $30, I just went ahead and purchased the whole gun with 20" hose for $65.

I recommend it.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I've run battery guns for over 20 years, got laughed at a lot in the early days, but when you go through a tube on one machine it just makes a shi##y job a little more tolerable. I do like the looks of the lock and lube tip, but I got places have a hard time getting a standard tip into, no way for that big thing.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've run battery guns for over 20 years, got laughed at a lot in the early days, but when you go through a tube on one machine it just makes a shi##y job a little more tolerable. I do like the looks of the lock and lube tip, but I got places have a hard time getting a standard tip into, no way for that big thing.
I think, I'm not so sure they have a thinner attachment.
I know someone that inject grease into the rubber bushing at the places that he can't reach with a grease gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts