PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start a positive thread.
Which or who as a sponsor or dealer in the UTV industry is going out of their way to provide excellent customer service? Who would you nominate to fill the position of BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE business?

Personally, I have two I will nominate.

1. SVI (Specialty Vehicles International) the makers of Duraclutch.
  2. Who Moto, a supplier and friend to the UTV market in Florida.
Who would you nominate for their great customer service? No slamming please.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
SUPER DAVE'S ...

For making SUPER BUSHINGS for the RANGER 700's...when the other GARAGE GUY " doesn't want to mess with them."

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'll put up Superatv for the good looking wheels without the 3 digit price tag and when they arrived without the center caps they shipped out the replacements quickly.
It was a new load from China and no one opened a box to make sure they had all the parts and I was the poor slob that found that out.

Will possibly add a dealer next week. Have been hunting local dealers(central MN) and trying to get one that doesn't try to bait and switch and totally ream one for parts. $12 key blank? Another dealer $6

·
Registered
541 Posts
All outstanding to work with, in no particular order:
Hunterworks
SuperATV
WhoMoto
Dirty Dawg Performance
iShock
Discount Tire

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
SVI , Mr Johnson answered the phone at 2pm on a Saturday when I had issues removing the secondary clutch. he said 'don't worry son, that clutch went on, we'll get it off'...and we did.
SuperATV has been great too.
And Super Moderator Greg...he's always there to answer whatever UTV question I have. No matter how stupid or repetitive.
And Forde...any time I need relationship advise. He's Dr.Phil and Dr.Ruth all rolled into one. Of course he knows wiring too.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've heard that some have had problems with Partzilla but I've found them to be great. I use them as my OEM parts supplier for my business and placed just over $30k in orders last year. Of all those orders they made a mistake on approximately three of them. They were very quick to resolve those issues. I need parts as quick as possible and they have more items in stock than anyone else.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I have purchased many thousand dollars worth of parts at PARTZILLA.COM. Never a snafu..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
jungleman
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing