PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Green LED Lights or Green LED Lightbar - Where can I get one?

6K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  archerforkids 
#1 ·
All,

I just purchased a new 2015 Hunter Deluxe Edition Ranger 900XP. Im terribly excited about getting the new unit and want to add some things to it when I do. One of the main items that I would like to add is either a Camo LED Lightbar where the LEDs are GREEN or I would also entertain GREEN LED lights (similar to what is on the Bone Collector Bad Boy Buggy). If anyone has any suggestions on where to get one, I would greatly appreciate it!

#2 ·
Congrats on your purchase. I just bought the same machine. These guys are located in my hometown and they may be able to help you out.
Hunting Photos

Good luck.

Mike

#4 ·
are you l;ooking for aliens T&S

#6 ·
Has anyone on this site used the green LED bar lights for hunting?If so could you share your thoughts about using them. Thanks

#8 ·
You can grab some green eagle eye led for some accent lighting in your cab also [emoji106]

#9 ·
#10 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

Sitting on vortex 3x scope on my AR
Almost not fair at night.

#13 ·
That's actually what mine is. Love the lighted recticals at night. Vortex is sweet glass once you get past the price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.