PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seeing if anyone wanted to get a ride going somewhere in Arkansas or the surrounding area. Moccasin gap in central area. I have 4 rigs looking for dates. Be nice to meet new people.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I was seeing if anyone wanted to get a ride going somewhere in Arkansas or the surrounding area. Moccasin gap in central area. I have 4 rigs looking for dates. Be nice to meet new people.
Have you guys thought about Land between the Lakes Turkey Bay Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Area, or is that too far? This is a very nice park.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought of that. I go to cloud 9,mena, and dover often. Just looking to see if anyone was interested In getting a group ride from here to go.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i just seen this thread im down to go anytime. my parents just bought a cabin a few miles from moccasin gap but its personally not my fav place to ride (a little rough imo) but i got free place to stay up there so thats a plus i havent went to any of the others you mentioned but would like to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.