PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Father bought me a Great Day gun rack for my '14 900 Crew from Titus Power Sports. When it came in I realized it was the wrong size. I contacted Titus as to exchange for the correct size and left a message, I got a very quick response from a gentleman named Merritt who was extremely helpful and accommodating! During our conversation Merritt realized that Titus did not have the correct gun rack in stock for the exchange so he stated they would be glad to exchange for the correct part if located or a full refund. Shortly after I recieved an email from Merritt stating he has located the correct great day gun rack and would have it in the mail to me shortly. I was very impressed with the wonderful customer service and products from Titus!! I just thought I would share..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good to hear of good customer service. I am considering a roof rack also and would be glad to see how you like yours after installation and use.

Reactions: Btrow and GHall

·
Registered
87 Posts
TG-OK, I just installed a Big Sky rack with fabbed up cross bars out of flat bar steel. Got the steel bars from Tractor Supply for $12. This thing is rock solid and held my AR great this weekend.
Technology Machine
Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Auto part
Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.