PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you using? I like the roof mount but not sure if I could use one with the head liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
I guess it depends on how much headroom you need. My headliner type rack gave me very little room to sit.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Check out the Big Sky racks. A friend has one in his General and one in the Ranger with a headliner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I fabricated my own gun rack and bolted it to the top of the cage inside the cab for quick access on my private property, I have the Kolpin double gun bed mount for when I'm off private property. I know some states have laws against rifles being mounted in the cab though so make sure to check your local laws.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a Seizmik OGR in my 2017 XP 1000 with a headliner, installation was a little tricky but required no trimming of the headliner. I like this rack a lot, it is sturdy and holds the gun solidly with no rattle. I looked at several options before settling on the Seizmik and I think I made the correct choice for my circumstance .One thing to note though, if you have an inside rear view mirror then it effectively becomes a single gun rack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts