PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
That'll work. I've seen the prices and would struggle with paying it as well.......but having doors sure is nice. Not only do they help keep the cold off of you in winter, but mine block a LOT of mud and I keep them on year round.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wow I like thos....they would be great for riding ....and if your visting the neighbors wife...the buckshot would bounce right off too. (multi-purpose doors)

Reactions: FuriousJ

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya, can you put some more photos up of the doors and your roof. I'm assuming this is just plexiglass?

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took the skinny little angle irons out from under the running boards and replaced them with 1 1/2" square tubing. I can't show you that part right now as I would have to pull the skid plate to expose it. That is what the upright post is attached to on the bottom, and the pipe welded to the front edge of the door goes over the upright post to make the hinge IMG_0927.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0929.JPG IMG_0930.JPG

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
and the top of the post is attached where the door net used to attach. Here are pics of the lexan roof as well--I just put silicone around under it to keep it from leaking--I had a lexan windshield, but that was a complete waste of money because after scraping frost off it all last winter I couldn't see thru it by spring. As much as I hated to do it, I wound up paying the price for a polaris lock and ride glass windshield IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IMG_0318.JPG A lot of snow was still coming inside from the tracks, so I scabbed together some side windows from some scraps. dry and warm now IMG_0935.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts