PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I bought a mid-size 2015 570 Crew two weeks ago. Strangely enough, Polaris doesn't make a set of poly doors for this machine. You can buy front poly doors, but the rear ones are canvas. Another member of this forum, Alloutdoors, suggested buying the front set now along with a plastic rear window dust blocker and just enclosing the front seat. That was a great idea. In the winter, it's usually just me plowing the driveway and maybe taking my wife out for a spin so I don't need the rear seats until summer for the mountain rides. I already had the front windshield, rear windshield, and roof. So, I found a killer deal on the front doors on ebay and picked up the plastic dust blocker there as well. Works great! Maybe Polaris will eventually come out with some rear poly doors to match, but for the time being, I'm in an enclosed cab.

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Windshield Car

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah man great looking rig. I like that idea

Reactions: Mtjag

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great, did you make some mud guards for the front fenders?
I did. I will have to redo them in black rubber, but the only thing I had laying around was this rubber flooring.

Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Automotive exterior

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
in your front mudguard photo, i boxed in most of the dashboard area as well. Next time i have hood up ill try to remember to get a picture. I forget alot tho, however this helps cut down on cleanup as well. As to the mudguards themselves. Thats seomthing i dont have is full blown front mud protection...but im sure ill do them eventually.

Alot of the members have used their mudguards to also mount their flares on (fullsize flares on the midsize DO work, and fit..but require a little backyard fabrication..but seems as though u arent the "scared" type of individual) Just a heads up, incase you want to purchase a flare that'll fit!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
in your front mudguard photo, i boxed in most of the dashboard area as well. Next time i have hood up ill try to remember to get a picture. I forget alot tho, however this helps cut down on cleanup as well. As to the mudguards themselves. Thats seomthing i dont have is full blown front mud protection...but im sure ill do them eventually.

Alot of the members have used their mudguards to also mount their flares on (fullsize flares on the midsize DO work, and fit..but require a little backyard fabrication..but seems as though u arent the "scared" type of individual) Just a heads up, incase you want to purchase a flare that'll fit!
Hey WagZ, are you talking about the flares for a full size that fits the 570 & 900? I would be interested in knowing how to make those work.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Hey Johnny. It's been a while. Crew Cab huh? Looks great! Great minds think alike: CB5036's and a Polaris! Best OWB and easiest way to retrieve our firewood! Great Combo~

Reactions: Mtjag
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.