PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shocker today, we have reservations to ride Hatfield McCoy trails again the end of April, they sent our a message today saying trails will close today till end of April and maybe longer by orders of the govoner of WV. Any one caught riding will have there machine inpounded..
That's a bummer

·
Registered
364 Posts
It sure is PT. We have a cabin rented at Brimstone in Tenn for the first week of May, and we're expecting to hear those trail will be closed also.

Zonk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve rode last 3 weekends and live here, your call on coming or not. The system is closed but it’s not locked down by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was told on another site they was impounding machines caught on it or outlaw trails???

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bdcook27, let me know if that's not true, would like to go ride

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve not heard anything like that and locals are still riding. The Governors reason was to keep out of state people from potentially bringing the virus in here when at that time we had very few cases. I’ve only been on Bearwallow since all this BS

·
Registered
26 Posts
For clarification, we enter the trail system from an outlaw trail, I haven’t been to a trail head to know if it’s locked up preventing access or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts