PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving out for HMT this Thursday, hope to be there by noon., Gonna be about 6 of us, 2 rangers, 2 rzrs, pioneer 1000-5 and a new Honda talon-4, sitting on go, hoping for snow 馃槀, just no rain

Registered
Report and pictures, Please.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, we went 4 times last year, twice was in the snow 馃榿,

Registered
Looks like you are having a GREAT time! I will have to add that to a place I want to go馃憤!

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thought y'all would enjoy these, guess theres more farmers on here than rec. riders

Registered
Oh...I am definitely a Rec rider! But the only way I talked my wife into buying a new Ranger was to tell her all the work it can do馃槀馃槀馃槀!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Oh...I am definitely a Rec rider! But the only way I talked my wife into buying a new Ranger was to tell her all the work it can do馃槀馃槀馃槀!!!
We going back in April, u should come on out and ride

Registered
Hatfield and McCoy is on my list for "someday". Maybe when I really retire

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
This was our 5th time going, we just keep finding new things, we have a friend that really knows the place, and that makes it that much more fun, I also have all the maps loaded to my tablet which makes it great to, cause u can get lost up there馃榿

Registered
This was our 5th time going, we just keep finding new things, we have a friend that really knows the place, and that makes it that much more fun, I also have all the maps loaded to my tablet which makes it great to, cause u can get lost up there馃榿
Wow, that place is really cool. I've heard guys mention it on hear before, finally checked it out. it's huge, gonna have to put on the list

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
It's the crown Jewel of the east coast, I wanted to go for years and kept putting it off, finally went last January and been 5 times now, about the only place I'll ride馃榿

1 - 20 of 24 Posts