PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been wanting to fix up the ol ladys rzr for a while now, and she wont let me touch it! for most of where we ride, shes fine on the 26's. I wanted to do the S conversion, big tires, radio, all that stuff. got a big NO! so now im thinking about selling the ranger and buying another 570 for me to fix up. its either sell the ranger and get a 570, or sell ranger and boat and buy a 900s. oh the dilemma! the ranger has served me great, just think I want something sportier now.

Reactions: Rum Runner

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I even thought about trading the boat for a rzr. it would be nice, but I don't really need 3! I bought the ranger over rzr cause I was still hunting a lot. now ive slacked off and just wanna play more.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, im leanin more towards the 900. 570 is about 4k cheaper, but I think the power and fitting my 29.5s stock would be worth the extra money.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I wouldn't ever own one personally. That reverse chain scares the crap outta me.

Reactions: battledonkey

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah jerry but you don't run the kinda tires we do nor do the type of riding we do down here. I've seen 5 razrs in one night pop that chain.

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
I've got 30" Roctanes and they get a lot of traction on the rocks. I know they're not like 34" Terminators, but the shock load from slipping and regaining traction on the rocks is substantial. I think most of it has to do with how one uses the skinny pedal.

·
Registered
406 Posts
yea well look at me ive been in the trans twice getting ready to be the third in my ranger anything an everything brakes

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if I read right, the 2015 has a heavier chain. I presume like the HL edition. not 100% sure, but I think I read it that way. even if it don't, I try not to be so hard on em anymore. gonna give it a few months and see how much we actually use the boat this summer. if it don't get used much, it and my ranger will be up for sale and i'll grab a 900s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.