PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
Dad bought a set of the steel Polaris half doors today and after fighting with just the drivers side door for over an hour we can not get the door to close without forcing it into the door jam in the front painted plastic. The instructions were missing. Anybody have a instruction download ?Steel Half Doors | Polaris RANGER Store
Those instructions are in a sticky, at the top of the Ranger900 discussion page, under polaris accessory instructions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those instructions are in a sticky, at the top of the Ranger900 discussion page, under polaris accessory instructions.
Thanks. We looked them over and the only thing we can think is the hing is welded crooked since the door fits fine until you try to bolt it up.
Going to return them tomorrow and order Dragonfire's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had the same issue with mine, passenger side fit perfect, driver side not even close. Shims and slotted some holes and its pretty decent now. Not how new stuff should be, but once I got aggravated, I was determined to make it work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.