PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longtime lurker, first-time poster. I’m looking for opinions on hearing protection. Has anyone tried Earpeace MOTOs?

I’m not too picky about fit, thankfully my ears seem to be pretty normal, but I’m willing to spend a bit to make sure they’re comfortable for long rides.

Send any and all recommendations my way!

· Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,345 Posts
No, but sometimes individual ear phones can fall out. I like the Isotunes Pro, etc that are connected together. Sure, sometimes one falls out, but if it does, it will still be attached. ISOtunes.com. Btw, they are also industrial grade hearing protection, and seem to be having a Black Friday sale.

· Registered
1,892 Posts
I wear hearing aids and when I was fitted for them they made a mold of my ear canal. They then asked if I wanted a pair of earplugs. I said sure but didn't know what to expect. They are comfortable, huge db reduction and definitely will not fall out. I use the VA so I'm not sure if a hearing aid place would offer this without getting the hearing aids but it might be worth a call.

· Registered
29 Posts
Longtime lurker, first-time poster. I’m looking for opinions on hearing protection. Has anyone tried Earpeace MOTOs?

I’m not too picky about fit, thankfully my ears seem to be pretty normal, but I’m willing to spend a bit to make sure they’re comfortable for long rides.

Send any and all recommendations my way!
We always wear sound deadening earphones. They are not expensive, you can talk in a regular voice, hook up or bluetooth your stereo. When you stop, you can actually hear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts