PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into buying a jegs, maradyne, or summit racing heater. they all have the same measurements 6.500 in. H x 9.500 in. W x 8.625 in. D. the jegs and the summit are 28k btu and the maradyne is 26k. 2 3" outlets on all of them.

I have a 2020 ranger xp 1000. Im wondering where the best location is with mounting this? Are the Ranger coolant lines 5/8"? I was hoping to take both 3" outlets and Y it down to two 2.5" or something smaller to fit the vents.

I assume i will need a thermostat bypass unless I go oil cooler valve route. My goal is to have a higher BTU than SXS heater kits. Also i want to use the factory embossments as much as possible.

if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you! thanks! Jake.

JEGS 70601: Auxiliary Heater Assembly 260 CFM - JEGS High Performance
Buy JEGS 70601 at JEGS: JEGS Auxiliary Heater Assembly 260 CFM. Guaranteed lowest price!
www.jegs.com
www.jegs.com
www.summitracing.com

Maradyne High Performance Fans MM-A1090002 Maradyne Universal Stoker Heaters | Summit Racing
Free Shipping - Maradyne Universal Stoker Heaters with qualifying orders of $99. Shop Heaters at Summit Racing.
www.summitracing.com
www.summitracing.com
www.summitracing.com

Summit Racing SUM-991102-1 Summit Racing™ Automotive Heaters | Summit Racing
Free Shipping - Summit Racing™ Automotive Heaters with qualifying orders of $99. Shop Heaters at Summit Racing.
www.summitracing.com
www.summitracing.com

https://infernoheaters.com/product/defrost-vent-4-with-2-adapter/ defrost vents I need to measure and make sure these are right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you explain further? I want to understand more. i can gather why coolant temp is a limiter but im confused why capacity is important. I thought i have read reports of people swearing by these heaters over the sxs kits such as inferno.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts