PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello, been reading a great deal on here. Just picked new 2015 this week from dealer. Just waiting on accesories to show up. First sxs, but not new to 4x4. Looking forward to seeing how far I can get myself into this great country up here. Thank you to everyone that posts on here, helped make the final decision. Have a great weekend and Tango!!!

James.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard PRC, James. Congrats on the new Ranger.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Welcome to the form!
I like the new colors.
Hope you don't get blown away in the storm I seen on the news

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum James....you made a great choice in rides....and I've been thru Wasilla....a beautiful place you live there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellow riders. Not sure, but I think storm missed this part in valley. Lol. Enjoying it so far, just installed 4500 warn and front pro fit glass windshield this weekend. I'll post some pics later. Tango.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Loads of information on here that's for sure. I've been following a lot of it for some time. "SNWMBL", your info on your ride as well waterproofing and a few other posts on here and BCR helped with the final decision. I would of went with the 6x6, but wife prefered the smaller wheelbase, she won. Rentals helped also. Everyone on here has helped. Slowly getting parts and plannning for winter projects inbetween sledding trips.

I do have a question for all AK members, I've seen a few rides/events have happened in the past. Is anyone willing to get together before to much white stuff lands on us, or should we plan for a spring ride? Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm always looking for more riding and hunting friends up here. Tango.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm down to wheel anytime anywhere, I'd do a trip before it snows. Check out the Alaska UTV/SxS Facebook page, most of the prc members are on there. I don't have FB but my gf posts for me.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Welcome to PRC James. What part of Wasilla are you in? I few of us are down KGB way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Haha, the place called Face Book. I've heard of this place. LOL I'm not much of a FB person. Now my wife, that's another story. Lol. I'll look at it. Tango.

I'm over on Fairview Loop opposite end from KGB, but up that way a bit for the Bears and Lodge.

I'm free every weekend and give me at least a week notice I can get weekdays off. Been riding most well known places with quad and a lot more areas with the sled over the years.

Let me know when you guys are good, if next weekend I'll have daughter with me more than likely. Either way though I'm good to ride. Need to do something since there is no snow. Lol thanks again fellas, look forward to meeting you both. Always a good thing networking and getting out.

James

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Sounds like you're in tjm's neck of the woods then. I'm still working out the kinks in my new lift, hopefully ready to roll in a few weeks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Evening everyone!!! Bryan, you get your lift dialed in yet?

With light snows in some places and not much around here. Trying to get buddy and whoever else is wanting to go out on Black Friday or the day after. Thinking maybe P-Ville, not much up there right now. ANybody interested let me know. Nothing is set yet, just want to get out with new toy besides around the house and side roads. LOL

James

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Evening everyone!!! Bryan, you get your lift dialed in yet?

With light snows in some places and not much around here. Trying to get buddy and whoever else is wanting to go out on Black Friday or the day after. Thinking maybe P-Ville, not much up there right now. ANybody interested let me know. Nothing is set yet, just want to get out with new toy besides around the house and side roads. LOL

James
New shocks just showed up today, I'll get them on over the next few days and get the new CV boots put in as well. I'd like to go and and shake the bugs out soon.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Welcome to the club.

You'll like this forum, and the people that are making it the best around.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So far this site is great. My wife might disagree though, LOL. My list of to get is growing. Lol Tango everyone got lots of ideas.

Bryan, good to hear. Let me know when your ready or if need any help. Not to bad with tools. Grant it I learned everything on jeeps and older European imports and full size trucks. But the principles are still the same with these rides. Lol Look forward to riding and meeting new people. That's what I love about sledding up here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts