PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and the Ranger. I bought a 2015 Ranger Crew a few weeks ago and have been lurking the forum since. Gained a lot of valuable info.

The day we picked it up

I plan some modifications to increase ground clearance and make it look more man like.

31" Outback Max

Also ordered the outkast fabworx full kit. Waiting on delivery. I've heard they are a bit backed up. I spoke with the shop last week and they seem to be trying to keep up with production. Seemed like great folks. I will patiently wait. Well, maybe not patiently.

And, if this post is screwed up don't be too hard on me. It almost seems to easy to attach Photos using the iPhone app.

More photos to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm also in North Florida and have the OutKast full kit. I love it!! it did take around 5-6 weeks on delivery though.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard PRC.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks like its going to be a good looking crew, you might want to start looking for a clutch kit?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice color. I live in SW GA and work a lot in NW FL. In fact I use the Pilearis for work, notably here outside of Marianna in this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like its going to be a good looking crew, you might want to start looking for a clutch kit?
We will see what happens. I've read that axels will likely be needed with the bigger tires and lift. We will see. The great thing about breaking these is that if they break you can still drive to work the next day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice color. I live in SW GA and work a lot in NW FL. In fact I use the Pilearis for work, notably here outside of Marianna in this pic.
I'm in Marianna regularly myself. If you're pulling your ranger and hear someone holler at you, it's probably me. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts